RETURN POLICY / TERMS & CONDITIONS
Return Policy Flow Chart
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
I fully understand that sometimes you may change your mind about purchasing something after you have placed and paid for your order. In these cases, cancellation can be done within 3 days [or 72 hours] of placing the order. I am happy to refund your order, however a 10% administration fee will be charged.
RETURN & REFUND OF GEMSTONES & BEADS
Returns for Gemstones and Beads are not allowed. There will be NO Return or exchange or Cancellation of orders for Gemstones and Beads sold through the website of Angels and Vedas.
RETURN & REFUND OF RAW CRYSTALS, GEODES & CRYSTAL FIGURINES
We want you to be satisfied, and understand that sometimes what you can see on a web site doesn’t match how the real crystal appears physically. We do our utmost to photograph them and describe them accurately, but recognise that we can’t always meet everyone’s expectations. We don’t stock any crystals we wouldn’t want to own, so if it isn’t right – send it back. We do require that you notify us within 3 days [72hrs] of receiving the crystal, and that you have it back to us within 7 days . All sales are final 10 days after receipt.
If you are retuning an item, once we receive the crystal in the same condition in which it was sent, we will refund your money by using the same means you used to pay for the item originally. We cannot reasonably refund the cost of postage. Be sure to include Return Form and a copy of your invoice to assure prompt refund. Shipping charges for returning items are the customer’s responsibility. Please wrap and pack the specimen carefully and insure the package for its value.
We do apologise for any damage in shipment. We pack very carefully and take all possible precautions. However, on very rare occasions, damage does occur due to mishaps in transit. Please contact us at once if you receive an item damaged in the mail. We must be notified so that we can properly file an insurance claim. Please check all shipments immediately and keep all packing material and wrapping should an item be found damaged.
Contact us within 24hrs by email at email@example.com for complete instructions for processing the collection of any insurance and the refund of your purchase price. Please understand that if you do not assist us in filing an insurance claim we will be unable to successfully recover the value of the item from the Post Office, and will be unable to refund your purchase price. A photograph of the item will be required if you have received a damaged jewellery.
RETURN & REFUND FOR JEWELLERY
Ritu Saxena tries to ensure that the quality of all her jewellery is of the highest standard. She takes great pride in personally handcrafting her designs into beautiful pieces that will not only look good when worn, but also help you to feel good at the same time. As with all semi precious gemstones, there will be slight variations in all the beads used. When choosing your jewellery, please take note of the measurements given with the description of each piece. If you require a different size, please contact Ritu Saxena with your request, before placing your order. There will be an additional charge for alterations on all wrongly sized purchases.
Ritu Saxena wishes you to always be absolutely delighted with any purchase made through Angels and vedas. If for some reason, you are not 100% happy with your items, you may return the jewellery. Notification for return should be provided within 3 days of sale at firstname.lastname@example.org. The product can be couriered back to us within 7 days of receipt of notification. All sales are final 10 days after receipt. Kindly email us the courier slip so that we can track the order. The items must be returned in an unused condition, in its original packaging which must also be undamaged or unmarked.
*Please contact Ritu Saxena BEFORE RETURNING. You will be offered an refund (less a 10% administration fee). Also, within this time frame please don’t remove the tag before returning, otherwise the item will be considered sold.
India returns must be sent by next day Special Delivery service and insured for their full cost. Overseas returns must be sent by your reliable postal service and insured for their full cost.
Ritu Saxena ~ Angels and Vedas takes no responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit.
To Return an item please follow the below steps.
- Contact us on email@example.com and let us know that you would like to return your item within 3 days of receipt of product.
- You will then be issued a Return Reference Number; a list of required details / a form will be emailed over to you to be filled with. You may also include a covering letter if need be. Please include the photograph of the damaged part / the exact section of jewellery which seems to bear the problem.
- Your item will need to be packaged in its original box with all the tag, documentation received. Failure to return the box or any documentation could result in a delay/deduction from your refund amount.
- In case of Raw Crystal and Figurines, please wrap each item being returned securely in tissue or toilet paper, then wrapped that in bubble wrap. Tape the bubble wrap closed. Pack the tissue and bubble wrapped item in a sturdy box with at least one inch of additional packing material all around. Use a new box. Include all labels , tags, and any other materials provided with the crystal in the box. If the crystal is delicate or easily broken, it must be double boxed. Make sure the inner box is packed as noted above, then pack that box in another with at least 1/2 inch of bubble wrap or Styrofoam padding all around.
- Please ensure that the parcel is addressed:-
Angels and Vedas
904 Ivory Court -4 , Essel tower Apartment,
Sushant Lok-1, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana
- Once you have followed these steps please send the item back to us via a reputable postal service or courier company. You’re responsible for the cost of postage and ensuring the product is insured for the correct amount when sent back to us. ANGELS AND VEDAS will not be responsible for any loss or damage while the item is in transit back to us.
- Email us the date of postage along with the parcels tracking number so we can track your parcel.Customers are requested to adhere to all the time limits.
- In case of Non-receipt of Return Notification within 3 days and non-receipt of courier slip within 10 days, the refund will be considered cancelled.
Are there any items not covered under your returns policy?
1. Bespoke items – Jewellery that has been specially commissioned for you will not be valid, there will have been multiple points throughout where you will have had to approve designs.
2. Engraved items – Any jewellery that had engraving carried out will be non- returnable. This is personal to you and the item cannot be re-sold.
3. Worn or Damaged Items – Any jewellery that has been clearly worn or has suffered damage whatever that maybe while in your possession.
4. Gemstones and Beads - There will be NO Return or exchange of Gemstones sold through the website of Angels and Vedas.
How long will my Return/Exchange take?
Once we receive your returned item our Returns Department will check the item over before releasing it for a refund. If any item is found to have been worn, damaged, re-sized by another jeweller or it has been mishandled in anyway it will not be eligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved please allow 10-20 working days for the funds to appear in your account.
If any items that have missing diamonds/crystal or damage that the customer has no knowledge of then the item will not be accepted for a refund. Our craftsmen are some of the best qualified jewellers in the country and all our items are checked thoroughly before dispatch.
If you are not sure whether your item falls under our Refund Policy then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9810887503.
We ask that any of our international customers contact us before sending any jewellery back
Crystal healing is an alternative medical technique in which crystals and other stones are used to cure ailments and protect against disease. Proponents of this technique believe that crystals act as conduits for healing — allowing positive, healing energy to flow into the body as negative, disease-causing energy flows out. It is important to remember that healing is not the same as curing. Healing is helping the body, or mind, to become stronger and consequently better. This method is not a replacement of Allopathy or Homeopathy or Ayurvedic modes of treatments. Patients are requested to use their discretion while using these Healing techniques. Always see your doctor if you have nagging health problems or serious injuries—healing with gemstones, Reiki and Distant Healing complements, but is not meant as a substitute for medical, or psychological, diagnosis and treatment when needed. Crystal healers become healers by passing a certification course, often offered over the Internet from "natural medicine" universities or clinics, many of which are not accredited by any central organisation. Currently, there are no state or federal laws that regulate or standardise the practice of crystal healing or the licensing of crystal healers specifically. In some US States, this type of alternative treatment may fall under the category of massage or bodywork therapy. In those states, crystal healers may be required to obtain a license in order to practice their trade.
Advice given by Ritu Saxena and through Angels and Vedas is spiritual in nature and based on an intuitive reading of energy fields. This advice should be used for informational purposes only. Ritu Saxena is not a licensed medical practitioner, does not diagnose conditions, does not perform medical treatment, does not prescribe substances, and does not interfere with the treatment of a client by a licensed medical professional. Clients bear the responsibility for any decisions they take based on the information provided by Ritu Saxena and through the Angels and Vedas website. Ritu Saxena ~ Angels and Vedas shall not be liable to anyone for any loss or injury resulting from the direct or indirect use of such information, and shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by me or others in reliance upon such information. Ritu Saxena obtains information from various sources which she believes to be reasonably reliable. However, she makes no claims, representations, or warranties as to the information's completeness, accuracy, currency, or reliability. While I try to ensure this website is as accurate as possible, Ritu Saxena ~ Angels and Vedas cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors out of its control. Although I try to depict colours correctly I cannot take responsibility for differences that occur due to differences in computer / laptop screens. All measurements given are intended as an approximate indication for the size of the product. Due to the intangible nature of spiritual services I am obliged, by law, to state all intuitive services including, but not limited to, readings and consultations, are for entertainment purposes only. They are not to be used as a substitute in any shape or form for professional medical, financial or legal advice. Readings are not suitable for persons under the age of 18.